Revolutionize Your Marketing Tactics The Inbound Way
The number of marketers who state they are practicing inbound rose from 60% last year to 85% this year- HubSpot
Traditional Marketing v/s Inbound Marketing
Only 16% of marketers say outbound practices provide the highest quality leads for sales
- Run of the mill approach to connect with the prospects
- Pushy and ends up annoying the prospects
Inbound marketing is about 10x more efficient than traditional outbound marketing
- Customer-centric approach of attracting engaging with prospects
- Interactive and efficient in generating qualified leads.
What is Inbound marketing?
Inbound Marketing is a process to attract and engage with prospects by giving them relevant information instead of interruptive promotional messaging. It involves content marketing, search engine optimization, email campaigns, paid advertising and much more. Inbound Marketing was introduced by Hubspot in 2006 and has rapidly gained popularity in the marketing community worldwide.
How Does Inbound Marketing Work?
- Attract prospects by creating and distributing content targeted to your ideal customers.
- Convert visitors into leads by generating useful offers in effective landing pages, CTA’S & forms.
- Close leads into customers by lead nurturing, workflows & scoring to move them down the funnel.
- Delight customers by consistently meeting their needs and using context & personalization to make them brand evangelists.
Let’s understand the inbound methodology better!
Create Detailed Buyer Persona:
A detailed buyer persona helps you to understand your target audience better which will enable you to craft relevant messaging to interact with them.
Create Incredible Content:
Creating remarkable yet relevant content in the form of interesting blog posts, educational case studies, guides,ebooks and videos is essential to keep the audience engaged as they move further into the buyer’s journey.
Improve Social media messaging:
Customized social media campaigns help you “getting found” – engage and interact with a larger audience in a cost effective manner.
Utilize Email Campaigns
Promote your content through email campaigns and workflows to help you move your prospect deeper into the buyer’s journey .
Optimize Your Content:
Optimizing your content with targeted keywords in blogs, landing pages, title tags, meta description, social media posts etc. will help improve visibility and search engine rankings.
Track and Analyze Data:
Monitor data related to site visits, blog views, social media engagement , click through rates, email subscribers etc. to track the ROI of inbound marketing campaign and also understand which strategy works best for your business.
What Is The Impact Of Inbound Methodology On B2B Buyers?
Consumer behaviour has changed significantly in the last few years. 68% of people spend time reading about brands that interest them.
Buyers are now more aware than ever before and make well-informed choices. They have access to a wide variety of choices through simple online searches, hence making it even more essential to cut the clutter and make a positive impact on your prospects.
Inbound marketing impacts B2B buyers in the following ways:
- Helps identify qualified leads– Any prospect who enters their information while downloading a guide, case study or ebook is a lead. But, not all leads are useful hence it is essential to filter out the qualified leads to nurture them further into the sales funnel.
- Helps build trust with their prospects– Offering useful information in terms of a free guide, demo or consultation to your prospects will help build trust and credibility, resulting in a mutually rewarding everlasting relationship.
- Proposals are customized as per the buyer persona– On identifying the perfect buyer personas & gathering information about them throughout buyer’s journey, B2B marketers can create customized proposals for the niche audience.
B2B marketers say the #1 benefit of marketing automation is the ability to generate more and better leads
I’m very impressed by the team at Prodigitas. In a short period of time, they’ve understood the nuances of HubSpot and the power of the platform to add value to a customer’s online business. They are showing all the signs that HubSpot’s most successful partners have shown at a similar stage in their partnership journey. I look forward to supporting Prodigitas in their initiatives and am very confident that they will continue delivering great results with their commitment to excellence.