We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from
existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Responsible for dedicated servicing of clients independently.
- EOperating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Support the client on overall direction, coordination with necessary team members, implementation, execution oversight, control and completion of client projects, ensuring consistency with company policies, commitments and goals.
- Manage the progression of tasks through internal and external touch points
- Provide clients with appropriate updates
- Receive client requests and coordinate internally as appropriate
- Ensure work produced for a client is excellent and fits the expectations of the client and defined strategy
- Manage day to day activities on the assigned accounts, brief the delivery teams, supervise and review the work, provide feedback and improvise to ensure delivery standards are maintained.
- Understanding website development, design and digital marketing requirements including digital strategy, websites design & development, Social Media, Promotions etc.. to meet organizational objectives.
- Task scheduling and assigning the work to the team.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of Digital Marketing/Website Development & Designing.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills