APAC is where the growth is. Are you there to capture it today?
For cloud and product companies, acquiring new customers in traditional markets is getting extremely challenging and competitive. With an explosion in the number of internet users, APAC is the next logical growth area for most companies.
Sample these stats from a recent Forrester Report:
- The public cloud services market in Asia Pacific will grow from US$10 billion in 2015 to US$20 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 24%
- The market for public cloud applications will double in size from US$8 billion in 2015 to US$16 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 25%
- The public cloud platform services market will grow from US$1 billion in 2015 to US$4 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 69%
- Middleware SaaS subscription services will grow from US$2 billion in 2015 to US$4 billion in 2018 at a 20% CAGR.
Quite clearly, APAC is where the growth is – the question is, can you manage & scale quickly to get an early advantage?
providing nearshore support – technical and non – technical. It is simply inefficient to provide support services from a timezone that is 12 hours apart.
How can we help?
We are based in Pune, India with excellent time zone connectivity with the entire APAC market. We can help companies setup:
- Human Chat Support
- Pre Sales & Post Sales support
- Product / Platform Demos
- Marketing Outreach
- Hosting Training & Webinars
Why work with us?
We are veterans in the digital marketing industry and have hands on expertise in using and advocating a wide variety of tools in the digital space. right from a simple keyword rank tracking tool to a data visualisation platform and project management platforms, we have extensive exposure to these platforms and their capabilities.
On the other hand, being digital marketers ourselves, we are well versed with the typical buyer persons and have a deep understanding of the common operational issues.
Some tools / platforms we have worked on extensively:
- Project Management: Basecamp, Teamwork, Asana, Invision
- Digital Marketing: Moz, SEM Rush, Raven Tools, Positionly
- Paid Marketing: Unbounce, Acquisio, Kenshoo
- Business Intelligence / Dashboarding: Geckoboard, Tap Analytics